Thursday, June 12, 2008

my first meme ...

I was tagged to complete a meme, so here are my answers!

1. What was I doing ten years ago?

Ten years ago I was still haunting the halls of the frighting place we call high school. (yes, I'm still kind of a young'un), obsessed with writing, and dreaming of traveling to the Aran Islands.

2. What are five things on my to do list?

Finish my MFA! That's the first thing on my to do list.
Establish a successful enough small business centered around my bound books, printed matter, and fiber activities.
Found a community center for book/fiber arts somewhere in the southeast (that is not Asheville)
Get hitched (sorry, Z, but when people ask questions like this, I've got to respond honestly ;))
Have a garden.

3. Snacks I enjoy.

Anything with hummus, but especially good old pita. And candied pecans (they will be the death of me). And most importantly, Fudgesicles.

4. Things I would do if I were a billioniare?

Get that center for book/fiber art going. Also, I'd establish and fund a craft-based business that could employ people in an impoverished community (ala Alabama Chanin), pay off those pesky student loans, and give lots of money to rural studio (I am very much in love with Alabama). Oh, and I'd buy a house. An old one, maybe with a sweet tin roof. They're really cute!

5. Places I have lived?

Connecticut, Alabama, Ireland, and Maryland.

6. Peeps I want to know more about:

PetuniaLu
RitaBooke
MissE

No comments: